My Works

Simply use the navigation bar to the right to browse through my works that I've posted here.
Many of the pieces have musical accompaniment which can be heard either in the built-in player or by clicking on the link.
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box.

Thanks, Michael


24.3.14

Second Sisters


Musical Accompaniment:

I've always done quite well
But never in that sense
I've even planted flowers
And watched them grow at my expense

My hyper heart is not a blessing
It's a burden and a curse
And the rarity of my affliction
Only makes the matter worse

I doubt I ever will get back
That which I bestow
That specific form of happiness
I sadly must forgo

I'll be an eternal brother
A true and honest friend
When something weighs upon your heart
I'll have an ear to lend

And when my resolve is tested
I'll try to hold my tongue
I'll sacrifice my emotions
In an heroic act unsung

1 comment:

  1. I like this :) I can relate to the sentiment.

    ~Stephanie
    http://theforbiddenme.blogspot.com/
    http://reasonexrhyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete