Musical Accompaniment:
Judas’
heart was slandered, he only played his part
Emily’s heart was lonely, she expressed herself through her art
Emily’s heart was lonely, she expressed herself through her art
My
father’s heart was stone, he couldn’t reciprocate what he received
My mother had a reckless heart, it’s no wonder she was deceived
My mother had a reckless heart, it’s no wonder she was deceived
Niel’s
still searching for a heart of gold, no one’s told him it can’t be found
Lennon was a bleeding heart, a psycho put him in the ground
Lennon was a bleeding heart, a psycho put him in the ground
Madeleine’s
heart was frigid, she couldn’t love even if she tried
Liam’s heart was stolen, he chased her far and wide
Liam’s heart was stolen, he chased her far and wide
Astrid’s
heart was broken, her sons died in the war
Everybody’s got a hungry heart, we always long for more
Everybody’s got a hungry heart, we always long for more
Thorani’s
heart’s still beating, there’s hope she may still live
But I possess a hyper heart, I make more love than I can give
But I possess a hyper heart, I make more love than I can give

No comments:
Post a Comment