My Works

Simply use the navigation bar to the right to browse through my works that I've posted here.
Many of the pieces have musical accompaniment which can be heard either in the built-in player or by clicking on the link.
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box.

Thanks, Michael


24.3.14

Make me better


Musical Accompaniment:

I am a collector of useless things
The half of which are ideas
My life is full of idle distractions
That serve to mitigate my fears

With each action I perform
I suffer from the qualms
That rain down on my existance
Like so many tiny bombs

Hesitance and hindsight
The rulers of my domain
Diffidence and insecurity
The poisons in my brain

If I rationalize my life
I don't like what I see
But I'm the only one holding me back
I'm both detainer and detainee

One day I'll finally stand up
And say I've had enough
But then again it's possible
That I'll just call my bluff

I might stay like this forever
And that might be okay
But maybe one day I'll get my shit together
So I can finally fly away

No comments:

Post a Comment