My Works

Simply use the navigation bar to the right to browse through my works that I've posted here.
Many of the pieces have musical accompaniment which can be heard either in the built-in player or by clicking on the link.
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box.

Thanks, Michael


10.11.13

Lost Time


Musical Accompaniment:

 One for you and two for me
I might have skipped a stage
So here it is, this one's yours
Do with it what you will
Add it to your collection 
The things you stole from me
My own fault, I guess
For burning so many bridges
This icy water feels like home
But it's got your name all over it
I suppose I should keep kicking
Knock another hole into my wall
I'll make it out eventually
Though it won't be any thanks to you
I am not a stone and I refuse to sink
Just wasting more time
Trying to find my legs
So very much I owe to you
I'm just now beginning to understand
It's a coin with two sides
And both are infinitely large
But it's a coin nonetheless
Don't think I'll forget that

No comments:

Post a Comment