My Works

Simply use the navigation bar to the right to browse through my works that I've posted here.
Many of the pieces have musical accompaniment which can be heard either in the built-in player or by clicking on the link.
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box.

Thanks, Michael


27.11.13

A Plea For Reinforcements


Musical Accompaniment:

It's a bitter pill to swallow
But I'll do it for myself
I can't do it for the rest of you
Because I can't seem to find anyone else

This time around's been difficult
And I'm unsure of my task
I know that we're alone here
Just unsure who has strayed the path

Sometimes it seems I better understand
The goal we're driving at
But with my leadership we're getting nowhere
Trapped in this eternal Iliad

This the burning question
That robs me of my sleep:
Was I sent back to find her
Or was she sent to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment