My Works

Simply use the navigation bar to the right to browse through my works that I've posted here.
Many of the pieces have musical accompaniment which can be heard either in the built-in player or by clicking on the link.
Please leave your thoughts in the comment box.

Thanks, Michael


10.10.13

Jāti


I sold my voice for another chance, a shot at something new
Everything looked great upon first glance but eventually fell through

What at first made me unique became a problem over time
Without a tongue to speak, my life began to unravel and unwind

For now I’m dancing aerials across this foreign sky
In attempt convey just how I feel from my body to your eye

Our souls are tightly bound from so many lives successful
That was enough to find you here but without my voice the rest’s proved stressful

I need you to wake up and remember your lives past
We must hold tight this time that we remain together when recast

No comments:

Post a Comment