Musical Accompaniment:
Giant iron banded wheels
Rolling over sand and fields
Just like a tire's profile
We touch the Earth but a short while
Back in the Bardo we complete the revolution
To atone for our sins and search for a solution
Reach the center of our wheels
Enlightenment and ideals
I was once your teacher and you my wayward student
I crossed the world and found you but you remain imprudent
Only a quarter of this life to get here thank instinct and blind fate
Yet I arrived, to my dismay, once again just somewhat late
You slight my words anew and barrel forth through life
As were it the only one and somehow free of strife
Our wheels are bound by axel; we need each other to make it through
Otherwise we're just rolling on and achieving nothing new
Please forget this game you play
Life only remains the same that way
We've got some real work to do
Together, me and you

No comments:
Post a Comment