
And my court was washed away
Alone and homeless in the sand
To Neptune I did pray
Why have you forsaken me
And stolen what I've made
I am but your humble servant
And my debts have long been paid
The sea, it did speak back to me
And addressed my one lament
Though wronged him I had not
My interests were ill-spent
For he was my devout guardian
And provided for my needs
But for all the purposes that it serve
To raise one's court upon the sea!
For Neptune washed away my house
And brought to my attention
A fatal flaw in how I lived
My lack of apprehension
Because I was placed upon this earth
For some specific reason
And to not fulfill this for my god
Would be an act of treason
Thus I vowed to never again
Place myself into harm's way
And satisfied that I his vessel
Neptune let me live my days
No comments:
Post a Comment